Institute of Vegetables and Flowers
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
No. 12, Zhongguancun Nandajie
Beijing, 100081, China
MATERIAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Our policy statement:
The Institute of Vegetables and Flowers, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (IVF-CAAS) is pleased to release biological material and data for the advancement of scientific research. Much of this material represents many years of research and maintenance and/or embodies a vast amount of genetic and phenotypic data. To continue to serve the scientific community in the best possible way, we make a compelling request for the exchange of information. Accordingly, we would be interested to receive all reports from your laboratory that would allow us to update and/augment our databases.
The data you are receiving from IVF-CAAS were developed with research grants from public and private sources. In consideration for the interests of our commercial partners it should be emphasised that there is a clear distinction between the pursuit of fundamental science and applied research, the latter being strictly prohibited using this data. Furthermore, considering that the data has not yet been published and results from your analysis and utilization should not be published without our prior informed consent from IVF-CAAS.
You are receiving the cucumber genome data including genome sequence and annotated genes.
IVF-CAAS will release this data under the following conditions:
- The ownership of the data will remain with the owners: IVF-CAAS.
- The data is only to be used for the researches purposes related to ____________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________.
- The data shall not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
- The data shall not be distributed to other research groups.
- All results from the scientific investigations will be shared with IVF-CAAS.
- The primary data and any secondary data resulting from the research using this data will not be published without prior written consent from the IVF-CAAS.
Handled by: Sanwen Huang
Position: Principal Investigator